Next to qualitative characteristics the filter program convinces by its variety, so that for each case of application the individually most suitable solution can be chosen. This is valid for all aspects being important for the customers:
With the single filters an air quantity range of 3.000 up to 200.000 m³/h can be covered.
Depending upon the application the optimal filter quality is used, whereas the following parameters are significant:
- filter material,
- dimensions: hose diameter, length,
- equipment: anti-static, oil- and water-repellent,
- cleaning system,
The standard filter program is designed as modular system, so that with a few single elements filter units with filter areas of 30 up to 300 m³ can be put into practice.
Large filters are made as compact filters (filter houses) or as line filters with filter areas between 300 and 2.000 m³.
Depending upon the material to be separated and the characteristic process data (chips, dust, dry, humid, adhesive, etc.) one of the three possible cleaning variants is selected:
- mechanical by shaker motor,
- pressure-air (jet-pulse),,
- reverse-air (scavenging air).
The filters can be operated as overpressure- or as low-pressure system, this means the exhaust fan/s can either be installed raw-air- or clean-air side.
The filters can be operated discontinuously (cleaning depending upon time or pressure difference).
To collect the material separated by the filter plant, different solutions are available:
- filling bins with inlaid plastic bags,
- buffer containers with volumes of 1 to 30 m3 with different discharging systems,
- hopper with rotary valve,
- hopper with scrape chain conveyor or discharging screw.
Other products from
Filter units is assigned to following product groups:
- Exhauster systems (52)
- Vacuum extraction units, dust collectors (46)
- Occupational safety (32)
- Feeding systems (31)
- Briquetting presses (40)
- Disposal technology (33)
- Paint mist extraction systems (28)
- Paint spraying stands (29)
- Furnaces (22)
- Furnaces for coarse chips (26)
- Filtering and dust removing systems (33)
- Filter units (34)
- Hoggers (44)
- Heating furnaces (25)
- Finishing technology (85)
- Sanding vacuum extraction tables and cabins (21)
- Environmental protection (15)
- Environmental technology (27)
- Fans (21)
- Chopping machines (46)
- Air supply systems (20)