With the RS-T series RENNER has expanded its production range specifically in the sector for higher performance.
A great number of the RENNER construction features have also been implemented here. Completely new, however, is the basic concept that is oriented completely towards operational safety and efficiency, i.e. for the benefit of the user.
The system consists in each case of identical twin compressors, separate drive motors and separate coolers, enclosed in a noise insulated cabinet.
The advantages of this type of design are obvious:
- Highest possible operational safety.
- The air supply does not depend on one compressor, this is also true for motors, coolers and other components.
- Should one compressor stand still, the performance of the other is always at the ready.
- The intelligent control guarantees efficient operation. Both compressors have a "soft" start-up, i.e. peak current values are minimised.
- During operation the system adapts its self to the air requirement with only one compressor running during low air demand periods.
- The lead unit is automatically changed over, thus ensuring optimum duty of both units.