Universal drilling and milling machine for all window and door joints
KOCH has expanded its well-known WINDOOR series with a new machine. The WINDOOR-UniDrill is a universal drilling and milling machine for all window and door joints. The aggregate of the machine is controlled by 3 NC-servo-axes, which results in a high machining accuracy.
The machine concept:
The machine has been developed for small up to medium performance and is equipped with a working support with 3 controlled axes enabling a high degree of machining accuracy by means of dynamic servoaxes. As the WINDOOR-UniDrill is built of high-quality components a high precision is guaranteed for a long machine life. Minimal downtime and the possibility to program all drilling patterns enable a highly flexible production. Because of the newly developed machine concept the machine requires minimal space.
The control of the WINDOOR-UniDrill is especially designed for easy, flexible and workshop-oriented programming. The machine can efficiently be used without an additional industry software. The PC interface can easily be operated and enables an efficient application after a short time.
- Horizontal drilling (dowel holes, markings for metal fittings)
- Horizontal angular drilling (spigot hinges, draining drillings)
- Horizontal shaping (lock and striking cases)
- Vertical drilling (pivot rests, olive handles by means of a fixed drilling head)
- Vertical shaping (striking plates, door handles, lock cylinders, etc.)