Vertical milling machine with features
The multi-moulder MF30 is a vertical milling machine out of the ordinary for milling against fence, end and side milling on carriage, curve milling, and milling on XY-table. In addition, it has three unique functions, which you otherwise only find in advanced industrial machines:
- The cutter can be tilted in two directions, enabling you to do more with the same tool.
- The spindle can easily be replaced with a high-speed cutter for shank end milling.
- The mill fence can be tilted, which gives maximal contact with the surface of the workpiece, no matter what angle the spindle has or what tool is used. The fences can also be moved laterally to fit the size of the tool.
Three machines in one
As a vertical milling machine the multi-moulder MF30 gives you more for the money; more than you get from any other machine. And into the bargain you get three additional machines. The secret of it is that the entire motor unit with the spindle can be tilted through 270 degrees.
This gives you:
- A tenoning machine with tiltable spindle.
- A long-hole drill with tiltable spindle.
- A plunge router with tiltable spindle.
A machine of possibilities
The tiltable vertical arm makes the machine easy to use and leads to fewer work steps as the machine can be adjusted for the work at hand. There are accessories available for all sorts of requirements. For instance, there are extensions for the carriage and the table, a kit for curve mouldings, feeding unit, etc. You work in comfortable work postures and can concentrate on realizing your dreams from wood!
High quality gives safety and precision
The entire machine is built around the heavy cast iron table to give as high stability and durability as is possible. The fences and the carriage are strongly built to give the best precision possible. The machine’s simple but robust design makes it secure and easy to survey so that you can feel safe while operating it. The simplicity also makes it extremely reliable in service.