A precise and efficient fully automatic CNC wood-copying lathe with hardened and sharpened linear guides for all axes.
Available as 3 and 4-axis machine with servo motor controlled by CAD software MegaCAD, servo main spindle drive, can be programmed via CAD software, incl. machine encasing with swing door upwards.
For manufacturing round profiles and channelled workpieces. Three-phase alternating current milling spindle to channel and engrave, with infinitely variable speed regulation by means of frequency converter, milling unit can be pivoted in all directions and adjusted in height.
The patented copying turning steel pivoting device and laser scanning are highly advantageous also in the case of the CLASSIC-2000.
Special features of the Challenge-2000:
- Distance betw. centres:2000 mm (standard)
- Copying length: 1800 mm (standard)
- Distance betw. centres:2500 mm (with tailstock being pivoted)
- Copying length: 2000 mm (with tailstock being pivoted)
- 3 or 4-axis drive
- Automatic copying turning steel pivoting device
- Simple and practice-oriented operation
- Very small training course expenditure
- Magazine operation
- Inserting device with manual adjusted centering
- MegaCAD programming