Kolar´s wooden trellis are made exclusively of high qualiy solid wood. Thanks to computer controlled calculation we achieve an absolute symmetry of the trellis.
Wooden trellis are available as lattice panels (single mouldings glued on top of each other) or as overlapped trellis (grooved and overlapped mouldings).
- Surface raw and sanded, both sides visible
- Stock size (“LF”) 600 x 1.200 mm, individually wrapped in plastic foil
- Cut to size up to 1.000 x 2.400 mm as per order
- Finishing on both sides possible on request
- Production of ready-made fronts
- room partition
- for kitchen fronts
- grilles to radiator cabinets
- filling for staircases,..
there are more possibilities for applications than first imagined. .
Decorative covering for ventilation (e.g. fridges) and air conditioning, radiator covering, cabinets for television, video and sound systems – the examples of use for KOLAR`s vent grilles are diverse.
The wide variety of timbers (maple, beech steamed, oak, alder, ash, spruce), special sizes and special timbers expand the possibilities to use KOLAR vent grilles creatively and practically.
All standard profiles are individually wrapped in plastic foil with a cardboard hanger