As a world leading mechanical and plant engineering firm Dürr offers products, systems and services for highly efficient manufacturing and is your partner in the woodworking industry.
Dürr plans and builds complete paint and assembly shops, focusing the perfect interplay of all processes and interfaces.
Products for the automatic and manual application of paint and high-viscosity materials are not only used in project business and plant engineering but are also sold as individual components.
The innovative equipment technology with various technologies yields higher surface quality and easier handling.
Painting is one of the most challenging tasks in the production. On the one hand the paint protects the surface, on the other hand paint and shine add a visual impact to the product.
The portfolio includes, for example, spray guns, pumps, paint supply systems and electrostatic atomizers for paint application.
The portfolio includes more than 4,000 products.
- Conventional application technology: Atomizers which work with or without air (= air-atomizing, air-assist or airless technologies). They are available as both manual and automatic guns.
- 2-component systems: For 2-component paints mixing and dosing systems are offered as modular systems for use with high or low pressure.
- Pumps and fluid-handling equipment: Pumps come in four product families: Electrically powered twin-piston pumps, pneumatically operated single- and twin-piston pumps, and twin-diaphragm pumps. This section’s range also includes accessories such as material pressure regulators and filters.
- Product systems for electrostatic application: Standard elements such as the EcoBell2 high-speed rotating atomizer, the EcoMCC3 color changer, the EcoPump9 dosing pump and high-voltage cascades are offered as packages together with a small controller.
Dürr has 93 business locations in 28 countries with about 14,700 employees. The Dürr Group operates in the market with five divisions:
- Paint and Final Assembly Systems: paint shops and final assembly systems for the automotive industry
- Application Technology: robot technologies for the automatic application of paint as well as sealants and adhesives
- Measuring and Process Systems: balancing and cleaning systems as well as testing and filling technology
- Clean Technology Systems: exhaust-air purification systems and energy-efficiency technology
- Woodworking Machinery and Systems: machinery and systems for the woodworking industry