Company SEMA is the world leader in the production of timber construction programs, joining software and powerful stairs-construction software with more than 14,000 installations in 47 countries. The SEMA programs are available in 11 languages and have been used successfully by small tradesmen, carpenters and joiners, as well as by large-scale wood-working centres and manufacturers of pre-fabricated houses. Experience our program as all-in-one solution for 2D/3D planning and construction of timber buildings or stairs: timber framed construction, masonry, log construction, truss.
Use SEMA for
- the simple creation of timber construction projects by means of entry assistants and automatic functions
- photorealistic 3D presentation of your projects
- the creation of offers, material calculation and true-to-scale plans
- the fabrication of components by transfer to different CNC machines
- the structural analysis reports for your projects