Compact internal dust extractor - roll-away bin version
Reliable, silent, and easy to install and to use. The F compact range has been designed with the aim of optimizing the extraction efficiency reducing at minimum the unit sizes. F SERIES is suitable for the extraction of chips and dust of various natures, optimal for the filtration of medium-fine particles.
They can be installed inside the workshop (please check the local rules) or even outside.
These filters are conceived to work in negative pressure, and they allow to reach depression values higher than other filtering units on the market while keeping maximum silence.
The unit is made up of galvanized painted panels and it is equipped with:
– air settling chamber at the inlet, to protect the filters from the impact with the transported materials.
– non-return valve (not certified), to avoid any pressure return to the workshop.
– high-density polyester filtering sleeves (500 gr / m) or cartridges (270 gr / m2) upon model.
– filters cleaning system by countercurrent compressed air jet pulses, blown during the extraction running.
– high-efficiency soundproof centrifugal backward curved fan, that is installed internally on the clean air side.
– continuous waste discharge in wheeled metal bins with inspection window to check the filling level.
ATEX version includes:
– ATEX II 3D certified fan;
– ATEX anti-static polyester filtering sleeves (or cartridges);
– an anti-explosion panel with break-detection probe.
PLEASE NOTE: homogeneous filling level of the bins is not guaranteed. Do not fill the bins above the windows level. Bins model is not advisable in case of 4 SIDE MOULDER use (high quantity of waste).
Leider gibt es für diesen Aussteller kein deutsches Firmenprofil.
Coima was established in central Italy, in the worldwide famous district for the production of machinery for industrial processing and for the furniture industry. Since 1982 we have been producing suction plants, filtering units, systems for the storage of residues and waste, mainly for wood processing factories.
The skills we have gained have been extended to the handling of residues from the processing of metal, plastic and other materials, to meet the new needs of the industrial world. Furthermore, new specializations have for years been part of the offer of CoimaGroup, which includes design and installation of painting systems and industrial heating systems.